View Single Post
      06-28-2021, 03:00 PM   #14
Bimmer TiM3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW G80 M3 Competition

New Owners Track drive

I was able to attend the New Owners Track drive today at the Performance Center in SC. It Is kind of an abbreviated Performance School. Only a couple hours but they pack in a lot of stuff. Got to go on their off-roading course in the X5's, that was awesome. Amazing what those vehicles can do and take. Also got to hit a short track and experience different cars. I was able to drive the M2, G82, M5 and M8. No M3 today but I figured the G82 would be close enough. Amazing cars! The M2 was just kinda, "eh". Didn't do anything for me. Kinda Honda Civic(ish). Not particularly fast, not particularly nice, just blah. IMO. G82 was a blast. Obviously. The M8 was just kinda ok as well. Not very impressed. The one that I really came away smiling at was the M5. What a freaking beast. So much car, so much luxury, so much everything! After we drove on our short track the instructor did a hot lap around the whole track in the M5. Holy crap! Hang on! I'm still amazed at what a stock M car is capable of. Too fun! The whole experience is first class! Check it out if you are able.
Appreciate 5
Mephisto115.00
2011ninja3396.00
LuvMyE923000.00
rdasari87.50
PJLux96.50