vreihen16
Recovering Perfectionist
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Wow! I thought that kind of stuff only happened in Mexico.
It happens in upstate NY...and within wifi range of the county courthouse and DA's office right across the street to boot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf993 View Post
I don't really recall horses being the victims....know pigs and sheep were a different story.
Read it for yourself:

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ticle-1.433949

Quote:
Teen Erick Rivera busted for allegedly having sex with horse at Goshen Historic Track

By NEWS STAFF and WIRE REPORTS
DEC 18, 2009 | 9:28 PM

An 18-year-old man was busted for having sex with horses at a Hudson Valley harness track, authorities said Friday.

Erick Rivera was charged with five counts each of sexual misconduct with an animal and burglary after a six-month investigation at the Goshen Historic Track in Orange County.

Rivera sneaked into the track at night from his nearby rented room and abused the animals, Goshen Village Police Chief James Watt said. Horsemen became suspicious beginning in July when they found the fillies bridled and immobilized in their stalls during morning checks.

"This guy makes Michael Vick look like a charter member of PETA," Watt said, according to the The Times Herald-Record of Middletown. Watt told The Record that a surveillance camera recorded the unemployed Rivera in a barn. Rivera is being held in the county jail on $15,000 bail.