Bright Sky
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i (8AT)

Garage List
2014 BMW M235i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
It's not SEB , It's the damn crappy car !
The prancing horse is a danger for his drivers regarding to run it with such a low down force setup to gain top speed .
The FIA should not allow to drive the cars under such circumstances !
Ferrari made also a mistake on SEB's car , regarding the aerodynamics on the floor of his car which he crashed with .And more than once ...
3 races later Ferrari gave him the same floor from LeCrash's car ..
How can this be ? How is this possible ?

Ferrari puts his drivers in danger and the other drivers on the track as well ..
More Ferrari crashes will follow for sure !

As we know , SEB is 4-time Formula 1 World Champion !
So I'm pretty sure ,SEB knows how to drive a F1 car ...
It's a sad state of affairs really. I personally believe that Ferrari is doing Vettel (and Leclerc) a disservice. To make matters worse, Vettel and the car simply aren't a good match. I don't think it's fair to put the blame fully on Vettel though. As you rightfully point out, you don't just become a 4-time world champion if you're not a good driver. I genuinely hope things go better for him at Aston Martin next season.

I guess this is just part of F1. Vettel and Leclerc aren't the only drivers being held back by their team and/or cars. Russel and Verstappen, I would argue, are also being bottlenecked by car performance. I'm sure there others as well.

That said, biased as I am, I hope Max can sneak in a P1 finish in Russia

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.
Appreciate 1