View Single Post
      12-27-2021, 07:13 AM   #15
Stormbitch
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G11

I was under the impression it is air suspension all round as standard? Interesting!!!!!! i wonder if THAT is why I preferred this suspension.. if it was springs.

They didn't give me a spec sheet.

In relation to G05 swap out... I am not entirely sure unless you are loaded. The X5 still is a rare car on the road, its still a massive joy and they hold their value.

Granted this is the only EV I would have - but if I didn't need to change cause I already had a G05 then no way... The hassle of charging - the range is a worry if you are used to the G05. I mean its amazing machine ... but the energy crisis is a real proper concern!

Sure if you had access to a Tesla network great... but if your G05 is spec'd up nice. It's a beast. I cannot afford one. I am sticking with my G11 - I can't justify a 25k to change into a used one. And the chip shortage means who knows when a newy would be delivered.

For EV lovers and green people - the iX50 makes sense but it's the cost of a house. Relax keep the G05 until we know what is going on with energy prices.
Appreciate 0