10-08-2021, 09:18 AM   #31
BruutMooieWagen
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: i7 60, X5 45e TB, G11 740d SMB

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by brask View Post
I was also at the same event today in Stockholm and agree with you Sward that the car has grown to me as well. Was worried about all talks about the front but looks great in real life!

Waiting for my iX 50 now in November but they still haven't got any production slots yet so guess it will be somewhat delayed

Added some pictures to compare it with my current X5 45e, the iX is without the sport package but Sophisto Grey as my X5. However, it looked somewhat darker, even more on the pictures than my X5. None of the cars are washed though

Great car to drive and it felt quicker than my current being all-electric with no gear changes - even if it's actually somewhat slower. So the iX 50 will be great.

The biggest downside from my side is that the trunk is somewhat smaller than the X5 45e, the ambient lighting is not as good as the X5 (my opinion) and there's no Oyster leather option so I guess I have to get used to Altair / Sensatec.
Sorry to say but I really think you car isnīt Sophisto. I looks exactly like Arcticgrau. Arcticgrau as the name suggets has a more blue-ish grey hue. Sophisto is more grey sparkling. Share your VIN and we will know for sure.

More on-topic I think the iX is a great car and can't wait to replace my X5 45e with it. Nice to see them side by side!
Appreciate 0