View Single Post
      05-24-2019, 09:17 PM   #32
Yapakanichi
Monkey Marshall
Rep
Drives: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
I would if it were medicinal here. I was a heavy cannabis user for more than 20 years. Woke up with some sativa, puffed on that throughout the day and started smoking indica around 3-4 pm. I have PTSD and the benefits of cannabis are far beyond anything I have ever been prescribed by a doctor. Due to work's drug testing policy I haven't used for years now. Although cannabis suppresses REM cycle sleep and keeps me from having nightmares, what's more important? Learning how to deal with nightmares and lack of sleep or living on the streets or just being poor. Not worth it; but I will say that I did seem to have a much more enjoyable life when I could partake. It seems to make me focus more, allow things that normally upset not be so much of burden, and generally make me a much more pleasant and tolerable person. Without it, I'm pretty damn serious and wound tighter than a banjo sting about 90% of the time.
this is the only thing I can relate to.....

yo it sucks bring jumpy... like all the flea bugging time.

and paranoia?! well...I can't go anywhere not medicated. look I think people are out to get me and have this fear and rage that comes with it. I can think logically and control my thoughts.

munchies? nah look I've lost twenty pounds since going full time medicated. that's just having a more active lifestyle and actually having the energy to eat right.

pain? compression fracture in cervical spine and mid lumbar, knees, shoulders, hands, feet..... I've had surgeries... you get the picture

it's nice feeling like me again.... sure I'm kinda well dumb for thirty minutes, but that's ok. when I snap back it's like my brain and mind are clear... like right now.

severe depression with anxiety.... I'm not scared... I'm not sad. a bandaid you say? look how can I say this... through medication and proper thinking because of I've been able to come to terms with more things than I've ever been able to. I go to therapy, I do the mindfulness training while medicated, why? because I'm clear. there is so much shit going in up there twenty four seven that I can't remember shit. I can't think straight because of it. Guess what happens when I use cannabis and my brain shuts off? it's like a fucking jolt of energy.

God bless y'all got me tearing up with happiness.

sorry for the sappy shit
Appreciate 4
shimmy232350.00
King Rudi13154.00
MKSixer34184.50
Bingham276.00