View Single Post
      07-09-2019, 09:53 PM   #40
aozer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
+1. Grapefruit has long been known as a potientiator for most compounds....extends half-life of certain drugs as well.

As for MJ......I've personally have never tried it. Any job I've ever held had random drug testing. When I retire, I may try it and find out its the best thing ever and wonder why I missed out for so long.

My wife used it years ago when she went through ovarian cancer. She doesn't use now, but said it was the only thing that relieved the pain.

I'm not against it for people who need it to function. As for recreational use, as long as they aren't hurting me I'm fine there as well although I would like to see more information on how much impairment it may cause someone....especially when operating a motor vehicle.
not saying driving under the influence is acceptable, but i smoked all day, every day in college so i was high pretty much 100% of the time i was driving or doing anything really. i never had any accidents or tickets and would say i actually drove more cautiously as a result.

i dont really smoke any more though. a few years ago it started causing me to have major tachycardia and anxiety so i had to quit.
Appreciate 0