View Single Post
      08-02-2020, 10:14 AM   #252
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

wow what an ending i was jumping around until Lewis crosses the line!!!!

i guess we ll see some teams do 3 pitstops next week 2 for sure.. great job from Merc's until last 3-4 laps.. both cars with puncture wasnt expected at all.. actually Bottas was saying because of the vibration his vision was blurry maybe they could have pitted him but probably it ll be too cautious to do such a thing.. crazy ending..

im so glad Red Bull did the right thing and given some more engineers to Albon to help him during the race weekends.. he just needs a bit technical help or change engineering wise.. he snapped 8th place which wasnt ideal of course but still some points.. better than ending this weekend with empty hands.. well done to Max did the best according to conditions..

and yeah.. Leclerc managed to have the best with the package Ferrari has and it seems they took away the MissionWinNow decal off their cars and stuff.. well done to Leclerc kept clean all race and did his best.. Vettel seems like he needs a vacation since he was fighting with Alpha Tauris during the race.. wow wasnt expecting to see him this low..

McLaren went a bit unlucky with a puncture like Merc's had but Sainz was complaining about the vibration as well.. both McLarens were great and hats off to Lando again.. such a great racer, he has very bright future ahead with some right moves when the time comes..

Racing Point has a problem with race pace really cause they really suck at race days.. its weird and im sure they re already thinking the same..