09-01-2020, 08:26 AM   #2511
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaorange View Post
The Chaddening I prefer on/off the supps + relying on creatine from meat. It's also allows my body to flush any added water weight.

GrussGott I'll put my wife on my shoulders for a set of 4/5 squats on the road or use suitcases as well... I always travel with 30 lbs bands etc.

Today was back/bi's - I love a good back day... finished up with lunges - 80 lbs, just enough.

As another member mentioned - personally I always take 1 day off but I understand not taking a day off as well. That 1 day off is when everything heals including the nervous system, but I love no days off too.
Yeah I go back and forth between wanting to take a day off an no days off. I really just feel lazy if I don't get in the gym, so more often then not I'll plan for an off day, but just end up going anyways.

With that said I plan my workouts that way I am not directly overworking any muscle group.
Day 1: Back/Tricep
Day 2: Shoulders/biceps
Day 3: Legs
Day 4: Chest
Day 5: Arms
Day 6: Legs
Day 7: Repeat

So basically on every 3rd day I hit legs because my upper body starts to get over worked. Usually one of those leg days is more cardio focused with lighter/high rep lifts just to get blood in them because their usually still a little sore from the heavier leg day. Usually works fine for me as long as caloric intake is at a decent level. Where I'm going to start to hit is wall is this and next week where I bring my calories down. I'll probably get more sore and tired the next two weeks.
Appreciate 1