View Single Post
      09-03-2020, 02:34 PM   #2529
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Nailed it in what I put in bold. Everyone is different. I'm not sure what I would do in your shoes. Once you're finished your cut, I'd just go into the bulk expecting to gain some weight. The goal is not to get cold feet half way in, then you'll just end up repeating without getting anywhere. Hell, I'd bulk for 8-12weeks, then see where you are at. The weight will come off easier once you've established a solid muscle base.

Regardless, you'll get there eventually. You're already dedicated to your diet and exercise, that is the bulk of the battle. Just like you said, you have to learn what works for your body. Keep after it man!
I learned with my first bulk. I went straight from cutting at 1500 kcal/day to overnight eating 2500/day. I got f'n fat fast! I bulked from March to June at 2500 and saw great results using calisthenics but also put on some fluff. I hate being 132 pounds at the moment, but I also look shredded at this size. I know I won't stay this size long, I just want to keep the belly fat at bay while adding muscle. I've literally gone from my belly hanging over my belt to being so close to having a full on six-pack, the V and obliques. I've gone from being the overweight guy at the gym to the younger hot girls asking me for tips with my ab workouts. I'm happy with the progress I've made, but I'm nowhere near finished.
Appreciate 0