View Single Post
      06-20-2016, 12:52 PM   #13
sygazelle
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i M-Sport, 2019 X5 40i

Congratulations to the Cavs in general and LBJ in particular. They fought hard and won it fair and square.

It's interesting to read all the posts from the sports fans on this forum about this series. First Lebron James is crap. Then, Steph Curry is crap. Then its a conspiracy. Then Curry is small and one dimensional and doesn't deserve the MVP. Then Curry only has a supposed MVP and it really belongs to James. Then its Irving that really deserves the MVP. We have our bandwagon group. We have are self proclaimed trash talkers who will say anything to get a reaction; slamming teams, slamming the fans of those teams, questioning fans loyalty, questioning if the game is fixed. We have it all. What a group of complete f*$k we are.

My hats off to James and the Cavs for slugging it out in the face of elimination and winning this thing. But, I believe that just because one player is good does not make the other player $hit. Let's put this in perspective. Curry may not be the best and there is a lot of evidence that supports that. But, he probably in the to 5 right now. That means he is one in a billion. All the trash talkers and negative posters on this forum are probably not even the best basketball player on their street or even in their own house. One in a billion vs bullshit keyboard artists. Not even a contest.

I know that if I were running an NBA team and I had a chance to get Curry on my team, I would do anything I could to make that happen. I suspect that in the end of the day most of the Curry haters would put their bullshit spewing keyboards away and make the same choice. He is a great player among other great players. This video is evidence that he has mad skills. He had a great season and a crappy post season. He knows it. He will get over it and come back next year and entertain us all to death.

Who in their right mind would not want Curry on their team.
Appreciate 0