04-05-2019, 02:18 PM   #354
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Some of this real talk has helped me out. I'm old ass man and still have big ass dreams and chase the shit out of em every day harder than ever. My diet keeps dialing in, my routine my rest it's a forever process and wouldnt think it was enough when I'm Jay Cutler sized.
Same here! Nice to be able to BS here with you guys but at the same time be able to ask questions about exercises or nutrition and get you guys to respond with some great advice on things I already know or didn't know. Old man here too Trying to keep up with my boys who all 3 of them are in their 20's i got them into the gym when each of them turned 16 which I would say all got lucky learning the correct way of working out and being able to take some really good quality supplements paid by me $ because their old man had to learn things the hard way. My parents never paid for my supplements nor did they really go to the gym. So I basically had to learn on my own just by watching people workout not knowing what each exercise really does? probably with the first five years of really not knowing what the hell I was doing but through the years I learned the do's and don't and right and wrong ways of doing things. And I'm pretty happy I was able to teach my boys everything I learned vs them figuring out and learning the hard way.

Btw they need to stop mooching off my supplements
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8208.00