jlspeed29
Major
Rep
Drives: F80 SO ZCP CCB

Garage List
2008 335 coupe  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by garyhgaryh View Post
They that's really good to hear. I didn't want to post anything that would piss you off (as army dude aluded to), but sometimes I want to hear it even if it's not something I wanna hear.

What does she do as a sw engineer? It's odd that if she's a sw engineer they make her do other things besides programming.

At my old job, we had a female engineer from stanford. She's down to earth, but that girl can code and can fix any bugs we throw at her. On the other hand, we hired a sw engineer from china with a phd, but she could not complete any assignments assigned to her. We ended up putting her in integration and build and she failed and was later let go .

It sounds like your GF had rave reviews so I'm sure there was some sort of mistake. GL!
Gary

Gary
hey Gary,
in short, she makes satellites move. there is some h/w s/w integration so sometimes she'll have to hook shit up and connect the computer to the sat to test it. when it breaks shes had to try to figure out whats goin on when they are shorthanded...i guess thats what happens with a small company...

the company i work for is huge, so I'm just a cell on a spreadsheet! hahaha