View Single Post
      09-07-2016, 02:44 PM   #1
Wraith.
Captain
Rep
Drives: ED '11 Z4 35is

2016 NFL Opponent Smackdown!!

As much as I enjoyed the first half dozen pages poo flinging between Dallas and Philly fans in other thread, it gave me an idea:

I propose a new thread where we can talk smack about our teams next upcoming opponent. At it's best it would be a vehicle for frank discussion with the opposing fans of your team. But more likely it will be good old fashioned smack down..., Free/fun for all.

We should keep it forward looking towards your next opponent, limiting gloating (after your team wins) to a couple of days, say Tuesday. Doing it this way will keep the content fresh and potentially bring new people into the football conversation.

Try to keep it intelligent (looking at you Eagles fans) and please don't paste half a page of cartoons as a response, that gets lame pretty quick.

To start: Dolphins- How unbelievably demoralizing it must be to know your coming all the way up here, some 6600 miles rt, just to have your asses handed to you to open your season. Oh well, maybe it will get better for you in week 2.... or maybe not.

Go Hawks!
Appreciate 0