View Single Post
      02-14-2009, 04:33 PM   #57
Skeptikal12
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: none

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoni View Post
1. How is typing anything "mumbling"? And how is it "nonsense" if I'm stating real world experience. You know how many people walk around with stuffy sinuses thinking they have pollen allergies when it's really just the milk they had that morning with their cereal? Face it, the MAJORITY of people cannot handle milk. Cow milk was meant for baby cows, not human beings. Throwing out the possibility that dairy may not agree with him isn't "mumbling nonsense", it's telling him what to look out for so that he can make more informed decisions.

2. Who the fuck eats potato & bean salads? Moreover, who looks at the advisement "eat more salad" and says "Yeah, I gots to gets me some potatoes salad drenched in mayo"? EVERYONE knows what "salad" consists of. It's leafy greens and other such vegetables, not potatoes. When I say "have some fries with your burger" do I now have to make clear that I mean POTATO fries and not any number of other things? Stop being ridiculous. That said, a potato still has less than half the carbs per equal amount than bread.
Bro..... Everyone knows that fruits and veggies are a source of carbs.
Appreciate 0