10-17-2021, 01:16 PM   #11571
swagon
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara View Post
I will say, that I agree with you guys. Being fit and smaller chested is MUCH MORE attractive than being larger with a huge rack.
Guess I'll be the only one in this thread to raise their hand and say I am into chubby girls and BBWs. I'm in very good shape so that extra cushion comes in handy. Plus the cuddles are like the comfort plus mode on a rolls-royce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
….You're single and dating, and you are on your way home from sexin' a chick. You get a call from another chick you have interest in who needs help because her car battery died. You agree to go help because of the aforementioned interest……plus, you're just a nice guy, right?!?! While there she thanks you and asks/comments, "Sorry to inconvenience you. Where were you coming from?"

Now….

….What dude in here truly says, "I had just finished smashing Sally when you called me and asked for help." Or the converse…..what woman in here truly says, "Brad had just finished dickin' me down when you called and asked for help."

Even if you padded it by saying, "I was coming from a friend's house," the typical follow-up questions about whether or not it was a male/female friend, if you're hooking up with him/her, etc. would follow.
Ain't that the truth. Been dating quite a lot the past month or two. I like to send photos as to show them what I'm up to; they tend to ask who I went out with, etc. and I often have to lie it's a friend even though it's another girl.

It's expected these days to date around and keep your options open by going out with multiple people at the same time, but you just don't ever fucking mention it to the other person.

Though, I've been on six dates with this one girl and after the first night spent together, we've agreed to be sexually exclusive just to keep things safe and worry-free. Not gonna breach that agreement myself, but she and I are technically free to still go on dates with others. Now, I don't know what the heck I'm doing because - and I have told her so - my dating history consists purely of one-night stands so this is already a very serious relationships in my books. But, it's been going well so far between us two.