View Single Post
      12-05-2018, 01:58 PM   #1973
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
A place promoting health and fitness giving out free pies...... smh....

A Planet Fitness near me did this shit and to this day I still hate the idea. In your case I wouldn't even go to the gym on that day haha. Don't get me wrong I'm not a health nut and I do enjoy pizza on a regular basis(maybe a few times a month), but to me this is like a tire shop giving out free nails. Maybe it's all just a ploy though, more pizza, more weight gain, leads to potentially more gym time??
This was my train of though exactly. As soon as we walked in the door we both said that this would be the last pizza night that we go to. As for the gym handing out free pizza.....it's crazy. It's great for business next door and to be honest it's great for business for the gym as well. I'm in the same boat as you, I'm health conscious but it doesn't control my entire life. I like pizza too but I do try to eat thin crust and don't gorge myself on it. I've never been able to eat more than 2 pieces maybe 3 tops.

I'm pretty tolerant of others but that doesn't mean that I don't laugh at idiots, however; when walking into the gym and smelling a heavy pizza smell is torture.
Appreciate 1
JP102465.00