View Single Post
      10-24-2021, 04:14 PM   #10
Acturater
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike i4 M50 View Post
I ordered an M50 on June 1 (confirmation received on June 8), but am also considering the upcoming Porsche Macan EV and Audi Q4 e-tron.
Quote:
Originally Posted by techwhiz1 View Post
Cadillac has come a.long way. CTS-V and now the BlackWing cars are impressive. I like the Lyric. it sold out pretty fast. I prefer cars over UVs, but my wife likes trucks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Needsdecaf View Post
And then there are the unknowns like the Genesis, the Caddy, etc. Hell, maybe I'll splurge and get an EQS if someone blinds me. The upcoming EQE could be the sweet spot in the Mercedes EQ range too.

So the smart move would be to wait (don't have much choice with the current state of the market) and see how everything pans out. But interesting times afoot if you're a BEV fan..
Def potentially lots of options out there. Good to hear the alternatives, I didn’t even realize the Lyriq preorder had come and gone. The automotive landscapes on the cusp of a paradigm shift, whether ICE or BEV.

R u guys buying or leasing? I’m thinking leasing is the way to go, between the changing tech and potentially a breakthrough in solid state batteries. One of our cars is 7yo and will prob drive that one into the ground, but buying in this market 7-10y seems like an eternity and not sure if things have changed too much for that mindset to still work.
Appreciate 0