Quote:
Originally Posted by nicky dj View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbertels View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by f80er View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicky dj View Post
Who cares? I could make a debaged B58 run in the 10's and smoke one of you M corporate lease guys any day.
Tell us where the bad M car touched you.
Based on his posts he's gonna need some therapy for a while. The big bad ///M sure has him triggered.
Nowhere, love the M cars, and love educating you ///M fairies with deep pockets who know nothing about BMW mechanics and engineering.

I'm still waiting for anyone to tell me why the specifications of a "true" ///M is light years beyond a track rated M340i? 30 pages and nothing, just feel, essence, perception and "bespoke" lol. Is it the 3rd party manufacturer parts? Or because it has 3 buttons that make you "feel" like it's a Porsche cockpit that A) "electronically" tightens the steering wheel B) Changes the dampening and rebound on the average M3 coilovers or maybe it's C) the Sport+ that really gets you hard as it flashes across the digital cockpit that just changes the gear ratios and turns off DTC.
Well... it wasn't A, B, or C for me. It was simply the car I wanted. And nope, I didn't know much about BMW mechanics or engineering. It's funny, because I didn't remember BMW asking me for that when I went in and wrote the check for my M3, or my M2C. Wasn't sure if paying for a car outright qualified me for ///M fairy status or not?! (I tried to google "///M Fairy Status" but just came up with stupid quotes from Pinterest.)

I'll just tell you directly what easily half the guys on here are thinking after reading your responses- you're bitter. Why? Not sure exactly, but given your multiple reference to "deep pockets" or "corporate types" - I'm pretty sure it's a bit related to the notion they're in a position that you aren't. And no one owe's anyone (especially you) a response if they are starting to feel that changes to the brand (and associated product) will impact their future buying habits.

Give it a rest. And maybe spend a little less time on the forums and a little more time hustling if you aren't where you want to be...

And yeah, I'm cranking the douchebaggery up a bit...

Instagram - @its.bad.karma (inactive/parked)
Appreciate 5
JTO245276.00
bm4w145.50
khanyam4803.00