Ghetto2315
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16' BMW i8

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amgeater2 View Post
Whats up with the hostility and or insulting comment ? I dont get it...
Hostility or insulting? Brotha, read your posts that quote me in it and see for yourself. I'll leave it up to the rest of the members to decide who started what.

On any rate - I called BMW FS and their RCC center, and they have confirmed for me that there is no such 7,500 low-mileage term for an i8 lease in ANY market. So not just my "dealer" (as you insinuated in your above post) but every dealer in every market.

Thank you for spreading false information and attempting to out me in the process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amgeater2 View Post
Really show you... my sources are spot on and pretty well connected to BMFS
Do you work for a dealer? If you don't then I can't take your posts seriously given the fact that your "sources are spot on and pretty well connected to BMFS". Apparently they're not and you don't work for one if you have to rely on sources. My "source" is BMW Financial and their Retail Communications Center. Again, I'll let the members on here decide on who's source they should trust.

EDIT: And don't go editing your posts now looking like you didn't try and out me. I was minding my own business until somebody had to quote me in a response and call me out...

Last edited by Ghetto2315; 12-08-2017 at 11:56 AM..
Appreciate 0