View Single Post
      09-13-2019, 11:47 AM   #62
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

I never really paid attention to this but ever since this thread was created I actually know the shitting habits of my coworkers now. Every morning before they start they each take turns shitting in the bathroom. We have 2 stalls. Some guys actually show up even earlier because they know if they get there late they might shit themselves just because each guy will literally shit for 15 min so you might end up waiting 45 minutes before it's their turn lol. . Between all the Pipeliners and Technicians from 630-8am there's always 2 guys taking shits. And while they're waiting they'll sit on the counter in my area and shoot the shits with me until somebody comes out

I asked them why not shit at home before coming to work and I shit you not they all say they don't feel the need until they get here. It's like routine to them...shit than work
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00