02-11-2022, 05:23 PM   #42
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by irunalot View Post
Mercedes development is incredible they truly think outside the box for solutions. As you stated the innovations that have made since they were Brawn is really impressive. As a Hamilton fan, I'm cautiously optimistic but believe they will at the front of the grid again. We can't forget that Newey has designed some incredible cars in his career,so lets see what Red Bull roll out. I still think its between those two teams.
Yup Newey has made some incredible cars, but we will see. I have heard alot about the monocoque redesign where the driver compartment is moved more forward. But again I am not sure if this is just redbull misinformation that is constantly propagated on this forum, or if it is legit. So we will see when we see. But imo RB has been stagnant since the exhaust blown diffuser days, literally they copied mercedes on their rear suspension design and narrow nose concept, so mercedes is doing something right.

But again this is totally new regs anything can happen. Maybe we are looking at AMR the 2022 constructors and drivers champion.
irunalot1518.00