View Single Post
      03-11-2014, 07:29 PM   #157
RR-NYC
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
That's your interpretation of things not the fact, you could be biased about a certain product, the flavor could make you think it works better, study your teeth and see if there is evidence of lack of fluoride with one? What you feel isn't the same thing as what is actually happening. People tell me bigger tablets work better, or green ones, its all assinine and has no basis in reality. You can find studies to prove whatever thesis you want. Are the studies set ip correctly, who paid for the study, who interpreted the data, and on and on. Just like this forum and people thinking they can feel the power increase from and air filter, it just aint so. I'm not basing this on something I did 12 years ago like you either. Would you also argue that this atom of oxygen is better than that one? Its a scientific certainty that they are the same unless they have a different chemical structure then it is a different compound and we are no longer comparing apples to apples just like any medication. Its simple and beyond you.
Did you even bother reading the abstracts of what I linked or are you that much smarter than the biotech guys and MD's, PhD's and pharm D's that complied the data to write the study?

If you look at my posts, I didn't say all generics are bad, rather they are not 100% identical - only the active ingredient. I buy branded drugs because that is what has been proven to be safe and effective, not the generics. I'm not going to be the Guinea pig because of the lack of FDA oversight of generic drugs. I'll revisit this topic when the SCOTUS overturns their ruling on the liability of generic manufacturers because it will happen sooner than you think.

For someone to post that the generic market is "highly regulated" and for you to agree is nonsensical. The development of these compounds is highly regulated, not the generic manufacturers. All adverse reporting and liability still rests with the pioneering company even though they have no control over manufacturing of the active and non-active ingredients the generics use.

To the OP, my apologies for taking this so far off topic
Appreciate 0