10-17-2021, 07:55 PM   #10
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverSteve View Post
No, and wouldn't consider it. I believe if you don't have time to meet people doing the things you love (hiking, biking, sports, hobbies, volunteering, favorite events....), and you need/want someone to suggest to you someone else that doesn't have time to date/find a person -- then neither of you have time for a relationship.
+1 tend to agree w that. I don't wanna say something harsh like 'scam', but that's a pretty insane entry pt...and do they even have proof that there is a very big pool and it's full of quality potential catches and good fe/male split...or will it turn out to be another Ashley Madison deal, i.e. sausagefest and fake females? LOL.

Try something irl or free stuff like meetup.com.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0