05-21-2013, 03:58 PM   #8
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate4641 View Post
Personally I like the chairs with mesh material over leather with padding under. This keeps my ass and back from getting hot and sweating.
The mesh is a must as well for me.

I just bought my first "expensive" office chair a week ago. I had been going through a new executive office depot chair every 2-3 years.

I REALLY like this new one. I was wondering why it was $650 more than the typical $200 office depot chair but once i've lived with it for a week i know why.

This one has all kinds of adjustments. And when you do adjust them it doesn't feel like it's going to break when doing it. The seat portion slides forward and backwards while also tilting up and down. The lumbar is adjustable, armrests adjust in height, angle, depth and width. The back reclines separate from the seat and each has a separate tension adjuster for fine tuning. Leaning all the way back feels awesome on my back too. It's super heavy and feels like it was built in a tank factory. I have it pretty much dialed in for me and it's super comfortable. My last chair i could feel pressure on certain points of my legs and now it feels like i'm floating when i'm in this chair.

It's from Raynor Contract - Nefil is the model.

Last edited by Mr Tonka; 05-21-2013 at 04:16 PM..
Appreciate 0