08-30-2020, 11:45 AM   #240
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
i guess its partially because of "the trauma" from Rosberg times cause it was more or less the same people was in that team clashing times as well.. and when you think about clashing team mates like Senna-Prost, Webber-Vettel, Leclerc-Vettel (they touched again btw) and many more generally nothing comes good out of these battles for the team itself.. and im not sure Bottas can keep up with Lewis this year anyway though.. yes there some tracks that Bottas is stronger but i guess its like 5-10% of the whole calendar.. and as i ve said this f tire preserving thing makes things even more complicated really.. covering up the pace difference with higher power mode is like a dirty sin with these tires!!
and im not sure mode change ban can change this too much cause in the end there ll be tire preserving again.. i believe teams can come up with a combo map setting different power levels on higher revs etc but these tires will stay...
Mate . Rosberg had at least the b@lls to play with Ham's b@lls .
BOT has not the necessary b@lls to become HAM's nightmare-trauma ..

That's why Rosberg said this week : Bottas should make a big barbeque with big fresh steaks under HAM's sleeping room window !
And Rosberg is 100% right on this one !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick60090.50