View Single Post
      09-08-2008, 07:21 AM   #21
synclastica_86
Captain
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: F32 435i, E92 M3, S550

Garage List
Kimi spun out and handed the lead to Lewis on a silver platter. Hamilton won because of his superior skills; his off track adventure at the chicane had no effect on the final out come whatsoever. The FIA gave the penalty just to be a tight ass as all sport governing agency should be. (But for some reason - however obvious it might be -the tension in their anal cavity always seem to relax when Ferrari was in question.)

While the FIA is busy making diamond by shoving pieces of wood up their butt, we, race enthusists - Hamilton fan or not - question the fairness of their decision. I personally think that a 25sec penalty after the race is simply unfair. Lewis backed off completely after Kimi went out. Unlike a drive through, the post-race-25sec did not give Lewis a chance to make up the time. Who knows, Lewis might still make third if he hadn't cruised to the finish.

Aside from the FIA with all their diamonds, the true winner of this decision is us, F1 fans. With Massa just two points behind Lewis, it will surely be a good fight for the championship. The only question that remains is whether the Brazillian can deliver when it's time for him to shine.

Current: BMW F32 435iA M-Sports; BMW E92 M3, M-DCT; Mercedes W221 S550 4matic; Ford Fiesta ST; Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R
Retired: BMW E93 323iA; BMW E85 Z4 3.0i, SMG; Lexus IS 250 AWD; Lexus GX 470; Mercedes W203 C230 Sportscoupe; Peugeot 206 S16; Peugeot 206 RC
Appreciate 0