missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast around corners.

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cntlaw
Phoenix
Don't waste your time on Lux. No one dare to come to this forum to sing about a lousy Honda interior to a E90 owner's face. Honda cars might be ok 15 years ago and today they are all shhhht regardless US or Euro versions. Which tuners could turn a Japanese car to race is totally irrelevant to the brand quality. Audi and MB interiors are No.1. Lux is making himself a big joke and he thinks E90 owners down here are all 12-year old.
Again, another german car fanboy. You guys just can't seem to see how good the japanese cars are doing. "Today, they are all shhhhhhhhht" huh? I guess thats why japanese cars always get rated better in reliability. such german build quality is so damn great.

I own both prelude & e90, and honestly, do you think I'll prefer my honda over my BMW? Reality check here. I don't care how nice the honda becomes, BMW/MB/Audi will ALWAYS be on top of my list. And my E90 being first german vehicle I ever owned, I am in love with it. I don't think I can ever go back to honda/toyota. This however, won't make me a cocky german fanboy.

And when the hell did I ever say about anyone being 12 yrs old? You sir, don't have any idea of what is going on. Please, keep such plain fanboy-alike comments to yourself and try not to throw personal insults at somebody who wants the get the fact straighten out. Damn it, I just did the samething, huh?

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
Appreciate 0