cntlaw
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: 330i E90 C55 AMG

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by lux.sh
1. Which "nice e90 owner" did I call a fanboy in this thread? Please name them. Make sure to include your name though.

2. Uhh, when did I take things personally? Please let me know. I think its you, who is seriously heart-broken because a E90 owner is standing up for a japanese manufacturer, and you really don't have any valid arguement/point to put up, except for keep giving me personal insults.

3. Yeah, you just got rid of your "lousy interior racing honda's", yet "( I drove a Prelude 200hp VTEC for 5.5 years love it )". Did ever say anything about me loving my honda's interior? I was just trying to get the fact straight, japanese manufacturer's interior quality isn't as bad as those german fans think.

4. Try to answer my questions above and in my earlier post.

Think before you post. Don't be biased because of what you drive.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

btw, sorry everyone for getting off-topic because of a stupid arguement.

Like I said in my earlier post, I would pick BMW 330i over mazdaspeed 6.

Lux, bluestreak,

Phoenix-IT was kind to show you a photo of a nice Audi interior vs a cheap Honda. You never wanted to admit to the fact and now (both of you) started talking nonsense and pretend how much you know about putting $ to mod a Jap car better than a 330i just because you think you know the differences. Show all of us a photo of your Japanese car and let's see what mods what have got there before you start acting like a teacher to all the E90 owners here.
BMW 2006 330i E90 Jet Black/Black Leathers/Aluminium, Steptronic Active Steering; MTech Aero Kit Carbon Fibre Splitters/Diffuser. Bilstein PSS9 Coilover, Rays VOLK Racing RE30 Formula Limited Edition 18" Pirelli Rosso; Project Mu 355mm Forged 4pot Caliper. HID:Osram D1S 6000K, PIAA 6500K White Ring, Philips Diamond Vision HB4 5000K, PIAA H490/H491 Super Bright 6500K LED Interior Lights. Chrome S.Wheel Cover, Rear Windows Sunshades.
Appreciate 0