Driv3r
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E46 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
#1 Reason to buy a BMW!!!!

Well, another story, well here we go.........

this one cute girl from new years, well, i give her a call up today, and she wasnt excited, just like that bs "ehh, i like somebody else" i didnt take no for an answer, As always a chase just a bit, then im like ehh w/e i can find better

After a while she breaks, i get a text, she is taking me up on my offer....i get to take her out for the night and "take her home"

Well, she was just bored and all, and i didnt see any spunk in her eye, im sure she liked me and of course i knew i passed the looks test....so after the night we head to my car......thats the breaking point....

To mess with her i walked up to a beater car with no rear bumper, and i said, "hop in" just for a test she was sweet with one of those "oh, thats cool, i know someone with that car"....then when she goes for the doorknob im like, "what are you doing, thats not my car" so i laugh and walk over to my car....and i wasnt expecting this.........

She goes "oh thats sexy" "did you do stuff to your car?" "is this the m3?" yada yada! so i get on and she is just feeeling the car and keeps staring at me... i then get the biggest smile on my face and im like "daaamn i LOVE you BMW..." she apparently got turned on by my driving stick as she later told me! haha, for those guys who feel like auto is the way to go...

AHEM..........get to "take her home"....this car has been impressing me as far as performance, but now.....it impresses me in a way not many cars can....
If your single and thinking hmmm well the g35 is faster for the same price....screw that, for some reason, and i did not buy the car for this reason, but it apparently just has this badass rep....and now i really appreciate the car more...

BTW miami rocks....:rocks: :rocks:
stuntin'