08-29-2019, 03:08 PM   #35
Nachbar
Captain
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: i8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJohn View Post
Today I took a local drive to a convenience store driving in all electric as I always do for nearby errands. I love silently cruising around town and have grown tired of loud exhausts. I guess I’m getting old. I parked across the street because I am always wary of door dings in tight parking lots. I went to the counter to pay and the cashier and a customer had gone outside to check out my car. They both came back in with big smiles on their faces saying that they wished that they could have a car like that. I didn’t let on that it was mine, just enjoyed their reactions. There are not many other cars that elicit that kind of response. I didn’t buy the car to be ogled, but I must admit that I enjoy the reactions I have gotten. I have owned it for one and a half years now and have received nothing but thumbs up and positive remarks. People are smitten by its looks which are as fresh and cutting edge as they were when it first came out. Replacement? You can get better performance, which I don’t need, but nothing looks like the i8.
This!
Appreciate 1