View Single Post
      08-20-2020, 09:07 PM   #6
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

I'm pretty seasoned as in age wise. ABC...American Born Chinese.

I don't discriminate on who I've dated. I've dated quite a few white women. I think there's that exotic yet familiar aura gong on with me. I look sort of Asian but everyone thinks I'm mix. The 6'5" frame I have throws people off. Plus my demeanor and lack of an accent harkens to the familiarity of being American.

That said. My ex wife is Polish.

The other types of women I've dated: Jamaican/Barbadan, Thai/Swiss, Black, Peruvian, Vietnamese, Korean, and Chinese.

I did get into a phase where I went hardcore to get back in touch with my culture. Watched a ton of the Chinese "soap operas" to get more fluent in Cantonese. Got involved with the local Chinese cultural community and did things with them. Ultimately got involved in playing on one of the competitive 9 man volleyball teams with a historic past.

Now, I don't give a crap where you're from. If you have some things I find attractive and you mesh with my "frame", then we'll hang out. I've learned some things these past few months from someone I've been following on Youtube. And the thing I repeat to myself everyday...."Chase excellence not women." "Women should be a complement to your life not the focus." To me, very sage words and have given me a whole new perspective.
Appreciate 1