timzerofive
there is no spoon
Rep
Drives: 330i manual

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmangos
you have to admit kobe has skills...one of the best players talent wise in the NBA. being the laker fan that i am i see he has his ups and downs. its great what he can do in isolations, but he doesnt bring anything to the team. he takes more than 1 or 2 unforced shots as a matter of fact he takes a lot of really difficult shots, he just makes it look easy at times. its true that they run plays, but they also give up on those plays a little early. kwame brown is doing good of late because mihm is out. now when mihm is back and kwame can keep it up then woohoo for him. what happend to hot shot brian cook. turiaf reminds me of a young brian grant when he was with portland. lakers are a pretty young team and have alot of room to grow. if they are able to get to the playoffs on kobes back alone IN THE WEST where there is alot of good teams, then imagine how good they will become when more players get involved with kobe. the lakers live and die by kobe. i do admit tho lakers do need some more consistent players, then again maybe they are consistent because of kobe. i say pick up garnett and we'll see how far the lakers can go with 2 allstars again. (4 was just too many >.<)
If they can develope Bynum well enough, and Kwame keeps it up, they might be a title contender in about 2 years. They should bring back DFish though.