01-16-2019, 09:32 AM   #22
tracer bullet
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 135i , '15 X3 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by usshelena725 View Post
LOL. I started to respond to this and then realized I would be wasting my time. It is seriously like trying to have a conversation with someone that is so.... you know, I cannot even come up with an analogy. You are that ridiculous. Just completely out of touch with reality that nothing will ever come of it.

You keep enjoying your 'pretend fairy tail land' and the rest of us will understand reality.
I'm actually curious what you find to be so completely incorrect about what he wrote?

If you're interested in the subject look up some comparisons of MN and WI, and our Dayton vs. their Walker, and how the states have performed under Democrat vs. Republican governors. It's a big subject with a lot of variables but generally speaking it can be argued the MN citizens have done better - wages, health care coverage, etc. If nothing else, you can at least see that it isn't a very big difference.

I get your first post and it's a lot of information and time taken to share it, but it doesn't necessarily apply to the country as a whole. I'm guessing you would agree to that?
minn196033.00