View Single Post
      02-27-2019, 01:20 PM   #12
Aeasley
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 550i

I have two.

First, November 3rd 2015 I was on my Harley driving to work on the 91w when I got to Corona. Traffic was at an obvious standstill at 6:30am. I was following a group of other bikes splitting lanes when we got to a car riding the line blocking us from passing anyone else. Eventually a car in lane 2 moved over enough for the group to pass. As I passed the blocking car person, she swerved into me and hit me, throwing me under a big truck which then ran over my head, back and arm. I was rushed to the hospital after laying alone on the freeway for 7 minutes. No one approached because the witnesses had seen my head ran over and all thought I was dead. Thankfully my helmet worked.
https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015...on-91-freeway/

After that accident my family and then girlfriend banned me from getting another bike so I bought a 535i. I went fishing in Huntington harbor late on the night of March 21st 2016. We left at about midnight. When the light turned green to turn left onto pch, I started going and was hit in my driver side door by a drunk driver going 80mph. That crippled me for over a year and 6 surgeries later i'm still dealing with the injuries from that.
Appreciate 3
Lups11826.50
King Rudi13154.00
MKSixer34184.50