Vervain
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: .

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayani_1 View Post
I have been a bit disappointed with BMW as of lately for screwing up the 5 series first and then the 3 series. Then offering a watered down, over priced 4 series.

Only hope left is if M4/M3 will redeem the brand some how.

However, with i8 I like the concept and it looks good. I like it because it is innovative and futuristic. Yet, the looks from front end has a bit of what reminds you of classic BMW looks.

My main complaints are that it is over priced. It would be far greater success for under $100K then near $125K. Second, the tires are way too skinny for 20 inch. Third, the range should have been a bit more.

I am hoping that we will get an i8 M with M4 engine paried up with the electric batteries to the tune of 575 hp with proper performance tires.
Haha, how did BMW screw up the 3 and 5 series?

I'm quite confident that the M3/M4 will become the new benchmark by some margin and will be a major sales success.

With the i8, even though an M version is not an option right now, I hope BMW will consider it for the LCI because of decreased interest in the product due to possibly poor sales volumes associated with that insane price and the fact people will not accept their new ideas of green performance (minus the performance that we want)
Appreciate 0