04-02-2015, 11:38 AM   #520
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blksnowflake View Post

As related to the post above, I feel a person can loose credibility with a client for having a fake watch. If he has high end clients, this can be interpreted wrong...as maybe he is trying to represent something he is not. Why chance the impression and leave it up to interpretation or worst, discussion if the client comments on it.
Wow...are the C-level folks you've met so presumptuous that they'd arrive at such a conclusion without at least asking the person if the watch is fake or authentic? Would the one's whom you've met even give a sh*t about someone else's watch in the first place? Are the ones whom you met really that shallow?

If one asks a person if the watch is fake and they lie, claiming it's authentic, well, that's one thing. Absent the person misrepresenting the truth, even if one knows it or doesn't, I think leaping to a conclusion about another human being on the basis of a watch is a more ridiculous than asking Liberace for advice about understated men's fashions. LOL

All the best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0