View Single Post
      04-07-2015, 10:22 AM   #525
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony20009 View Post
Wow...are the C-level folks you've met so presumptuous that they'd arrive at such a conclusion without at least asking the person if the watch is fake or authentic? Would the one's whom you've met even give a sh*t about someone else's watch in the first place? Are the ones whom you met really that shallow?

If one asks a person if the watch is fake and they lie, claiming it's authentic, well, that's one thing. Absent the person misrepresenting the truth, even if one knows it or doesn't, I think leaping to a conclusion about another human being on the basis of a watch is a more ridiculous than asking Liberace for advice about understated men's fashions. LOL

All the best.
If you're wearing a fake watch at a business meeting, I'd start wondering what else is fake about that person. Maybe their promises are fake? Maybe the results of the products they are pitching is fake? Maybe that Chiclet smile is fake also?

I've said it before and I'll say it again: fake watches are for fake people.

Furthermore, just the fact that you're wearing a fake watch is where you go into the "wrong". Plenty of people saying that the real infraction is done when someone lies about it being a fake. No, that would be infraction number two. First one is the watch in your wrist. You are already lying by wearing a fake without even opening your mouth.
Appreciate 0