View Single Post
      06-06-2019, 01:05 AM   #479
positiveions
Lieutenant General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 19 Tacoma, 16 Golf wagon

Garage List
We all have garden OCD. So for the past 4 years or so been working on the front and back yard. Finally got the front where it needs to be.
Two weeks ago I built me two lattices; I have these plants that I will train to grow on the lattices.
The rain did a blessing to most of my plants, especially the hydragenas.
I have St Augustine lawn and I love it. Something I learned from my landscaper that Bermuda is very invasive. It can grow about 10 feet deep.

Out in the front I had my landscaper plant two red bud tree and a king palm. Last year’s heat wave killed the king palm. Two week ago I just had it. I went down to my local nursery and picked me up another red bud. They are beautiful trees that resembles a cherry tree when it blossoms: beautiful flowers that appears throughout the tree.

My dad has this beautiful plumeria; he was able to successfully plant a piece from it and it’s growing into a healthy tree.

The best feature in the front yard is the water fountain. Purchased a pot that Dave, my landscaper, converted into a fountain. Looks ideal where we positioned it due to the fact that it is visible from the street and the Porch.

Like I said, this is in the making for 5 years. Cleaned up so much stuff: a big olive tree, a pine tree, hedges, etc.
Attached Images

Last edited by positiveions; 06-06-2019 at 11:53 PM..
Appreciate 0