View Single Post
      04-14-2022, 03:56 PM   #11
Onlybimmers
United_States
Rep
Drives: f30, e92

It's hideous. My once fiery passion has fizzled. I'm still love BMW but as far as new models I think it may be over. G20 and g30 bodies are okay, interiors I love and driving dynamics and characteristics I actually love but right now I feel like f10 was the pinnacle. The passion is just about gone, I may just focus on my old school American muscle, idk. Did I mention I HATE Asian vehicles from every generation? lol…

PS: BMW, please keep (at least a niche) offering for the enthusiast. This is coming from a guy that was arguing for, sticking up and holding you down up until a few months ago. I was actually happy with the f30 and f10. I loved the more "numb" and " comfort and luxury based ride". I've always loved BMW. I don't even mind electric cars, I just hate the whole styling of them. What about a regular car with a electric drivetrain? Idk, I'm a niche consumer and enthusiast I guess… BMW, Stick to your German roots and don't try to copy Asian v's because they have more of the market. It's the prices! Not the styling? Or anything else ! Stick to your guns on both accounts and you will prosper as a brand and company! PLEASEEEE!
Appreciate 0