10-16-2017, 07:19 AM   #28
radiofrequency
Field Marshall
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4 ZCP, 2021 M2 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
You can NOT out exercise a bad diet.
This, if you performed a Meta Review of all of the clinical/scientific studies related to diet/exercise you will find this to be 100% true. In my reading, there is a very stark fact, elimination of all sugars, grains and dairy results in sustained and dramatic weight loss even in the absence of exercise. The Food Pyramid is totally false too, our sugar addiction is what is killing us, albeit it slowly and miserably. If anyone is interested in learning more, listen to the Podcast from Able James on iTunes - Fat Burning Man, it is a very legitimate discourse on how to conduct yourself from a standpoint of diet. In the end analysis, diets don't work, rather a sustained method of eating where you get optimal nutrition absent sugars, grains and dairy works best over the course of your life. I use Abel's Wild Diet, which is not really a diet, but rather a new way of eating/lifestyle. I've purchased an Instant Pot and also use the Vitamix Blender, I don't use supplements, it took several weeks to modify my purchasing habits with respect to groceries, but I feel great and have shed some stubborn fat quickly. My family protested at first, but I cook them some delicious meals, and they are over it now. PM me if you want the best Instant Pot Curry recipe.....

Last edited by radiofrequency; 10-16-2017 at 08:20 AM..
Appreciate 0