11-12-2021, 06:08 PM   #22
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Jane View Post
With Standard Time upon us, do you adjust all your watches or as required?
No, all at once if necessary, the Tutima need the most attention if not worn, the clockworker had set it to gaining time if layed down and not stored into an auto winder, it gains up to 25secs a day. The Boccia and the H3 are really sharp clocks and only need to be adjusted lets say every 3 weeks and then they gained plus 5 to 10 secs or around this, not to mention.
Well, just 3 are no real collection, but the Tutima is my former Air Force pilots watch and meanwhile 34 years into my property and had flewn lots of miles within that time, all time favorite so to speak. Onto my actual exercise Im wearing the H3 mostly because of the Tritium segments and visibility at night. The Boccia is very suitable at travelling into or between timezones because of the analog and digital displays. But I admit that because of my decreasing ability to see things sharp at close distance without glasses, the size of digits at the displays are too small
Attached Images

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 1
Lady Jane70715.50