11-16-2021, 01:52 PM   #26
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth One View Post
God, it seems like Mclaren dodged a bullet by not being acquired by BMW. I hope that never happens, at least not while BMW’s under its current regime. Despite a business strategy that’s caused it to bleed money, McLaren perhaps more than anybody produces compelling products that drive great, punch above their weight, and IMO look spectacular. Can you imagine what would happen if BMW got a hold of them??
Nightmare of those hideously-oversized BMW nostrils appearing in new McLaren models lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneIn4Secs View Post
I8 design is actually great and futuristic

Better looking than alot of modern cars
We have different opinions, I think it looks so dated/stale and still in the 'clay model' stage.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0