01-16-2017, 05:03 PM   #12
kgroschi
Captain
Germany
Rep
Drives: 08' M5, '09 335i, '18 M3 MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoK View Post
I liked the review (I watched it, just like most of your previous reviews), but I didnt like the incomprehention of your reaction you gave in your topic on your previous (r8 v10+) review regarding why people would buy the lambo over the audi regardless of the arguments put in that topic (and that it could only be on 'brandstatus'), whereas you here emphasize those same arguments given by us (me and a few others) in this review why the lamborghini IS different. Its strange for someone to hear those same arguments in a later posted video whereas they had been discarded in a previous topic. If you didnt went into the emotion part of the lambo in this review, I probably wouldnt have remembered, but that part triggered something in my memory of your previous video and corresponding topic. You get a bit of that feeling like...."wtf, thats exactly what I said!"
They are different cars. Maybe not regarding engine and drivetrain but certainly regarding styling (and styling is imho a huge deal at lamborghini and probably every supercarmanufacturer).

Europeans can be very envious. But it differs a bit from country to country imho. It even differs from the Netherlands to belgium (and those countries are so alike).

Huh, interesting. Especially since I recorded this Lambo video back in August, and the R8 in November. Did we discuss about that here on bimmerpost? I have to check what I wrote I guess. I can be contradicting myself... it happens quite often with these cars. Nevertheless, I appreciate you watching and giving feedback !!!

Yeah I think it does differ from country to country, but from my experience the US is just more envious and appreciative of nice cars etc. Same in the middle east I guess. But I haven't been to the Netherlands enough to say.

Verde Mantis Green M3 F80 Manual
-
Motor Journalist from Germany and BMW Genius
Appreciate 0