View Single Post
      03-17-2020, 05:47 PM   #63
gosi
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M240

The point where things change is different for each person, but for me personally I would say somewhere around 50 dollars (or euros). And before someone jumps and misinterprets this, I’m refering to the dealership fixing something that they found was broken and I was unaware of, without me giving my approval. EDIT: my specific approval. EDIT2: again, in general, I’m expecting them to service and fix my car. If you like driving around in a broken car, then that’s your deal

The thing that I find stupid here is that people are acting as if the dealership is somehow making money out of this and is intentionally doing this to make a quick buck. People like that are either stupid and never graduated from selling lemonade and think that selling batteries is a legitimate way to make money or really should find something better to do.

Everything else I agree with or at least understand, fine if you’re anal enough to want people calling you for your permission to change a damn battery, just be aware no one has yet gotten rich from doing it

Last edited by gosi; 03-17-2020 at 05:55 PM..
Appreciate 0