03-06-2019, 02:20 PM   #172
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennon997 View Post
Yea but in finance nobody wants to shake your rough, callused hands. Diff for every industry.

you talk about gloves completing 'the look', how about all these guys that wear athleta clothing? you need a 95$ pair of running shorts? plzzzz
I guess thats understandable.

Don't get me wrong I'm not one of those guys blowing cash on gym clothes lmao, I haven't even bought gym clothes in years(wish I was kidding). Last thing I bought were a $60 pair of nikes 6mo ago because after gorilla glueing my converses 100x they just couldn't hold up any more haha. I just know I'd look like a spaz with the gloves. I'm not about all that extra gear that people wear/need to have, half of them just wear it to look the part without pushing their limitations, I see people benching 135lb and wearing wrist wraps..... like what lol? Way I look at it if you're wearing wrist wraps you better be benching 3 plates, wrist straps/belt if your deadlifting over 405, belt if you're squatting over 365 otherwise you should be going in there raw, but I'm pretty judgemental
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8208.00