11-24-2021, 01:37 PM   #12
heavyD^2
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: X3M Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
As I said, those cars are becoming absurdly expensive. And the Boxster will become a 3600+ lb EV soon.

Porsche will make a 3 row mom car but won't produce a small sport sedan. I could care less about how much more money the execs in Stuttgart will earn from this decision, as a car enthusiast this news is depressing. I don't know why people online rush to defend the profiteering decisions of MBAs halfway across the world. What do you have to gain from it?
All vehicles have become expensive as it's the sign of the times. I'm not defending manufacturers. They all started selling out two decades ago. Toyota was the first and one by one other automakers started following suit. We are now past the point of return as even Ferrari will soon cave in and offer an SUV. There's literally nothing you or I can do about this so you can dwell on it (as I said before is unhealthy) or move on. I choose to move on and appreciate the good vehicles that are still available today and there's still a lot of them.
Appreciate 1
Germanauto9701.00