View Single Post
      04-23-2018, 08:09 AM   #476
Josh (PA)
Banned
Rep
Drives: '11 135 vert, '13 x5, '03 e46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph335 View Post
Blah blah. Coots was on a torn MCL and Provy was playing with 1 arm.
Yeah, Flyers got outplayed and outgunned. Too many giveaways and horrendous goalie play.
With a competent goalie and some other NHL caliber defense, the Flyers easily get to a game 7. Just need the dumb ass coach to actually play the skilled prospects rather than sit them in the press box....

The future is pretty bright for the Flyers. Just gotta wait out the rest of the prospects.
Yea, I give Coots and Provy a ton of credit. Coots basically picked the whole team up on his back and tried to one leg them to the finish line.

Honestly though, the team frustrates the shit out of me. Both Hextall and Hak holding the youth movement back. Weiss, Gudas, and Manning should not have dressed this year. The fact that Sanheim was in the press box, Morin was on the Phantoms and Lindblom didn't sniff the NHL until the season was almost over is inexcusable. I'm sure it will be 3 years before we see Hart get a shot.

Flyers used to be my favorite of the four Philly teams, but I wrote them off this year after training camp when they sent the kids down. The Sixers are the polar opposite of this team, young, fun, fast and fearless. I was never a big basketball fan, but I've started loving me some 10, 9, 8 76ers.
Appreciate 0