View Single Post
      01-11-2015, 11:47 AM   #34
K19BMW
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi sedan

Garage List
So I thought I would update this thread since I now have a speedmaster. Sorry about the terrible quality photos, all I have is an iphone.

About a 1.5 months ago I picked up a mint Omega Speedmaster Automatic (3511.5)

I liked how it was automatic and had the date and as much as I wanted the original 3570.5 I thought that the 42mm would be too big for me as I don't have large wrists.

Anyway I was enjoying the watch but I was never able to get the Speedmaster Alaska Project out of my mind (thanks a lot tony20009).
So I spent the last month looking for one and I finally found a reputable seller that was selling one in mint condition with the whole package (except the warranty card which you can buy a new one from Omega). The watch finally came in and here it is!

Anyways I love this watch and am happy with my purchase and the size didn't turn out to be an issue.

I am now selling my Omega Speedmaster Automatic in case anyone is interested.

Alpina B3 Flash, JB4 G5, BMS DCI, BMS OCC, VRSF DP, VRSF 7" FMIC, 30% tint, matte black kidney grills, paint matched e90 spoiler, paint matched front splitter, black finishing rods, BMW OEM Blacklines, Cyba air scoops, powder coated matte black wheels, Koni + Eibachs, more to come.
Appreciate 0