Garage List
2014 335i  [9.74]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
lets slow down and think for a second what the 4th gen Supra meant to the world and the capability it had for the time... if u think about that, then u will realize this is simply whoring out the Supra badge for a very expensive frs
Let's not forget to think for a second what the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gen Supra meant to the world and the capability it had for the time too. If you think about that, then u will realize this is simply another Supra at a new time.
1994 Supra had power up to 320hp... this was in a world of 100hp cars...

Somehow we progressed to 355hp in 2018 when Camrys make 306. Then they have the nerve to make it a BMW, I think Toyota has lost it personally... at least Nissan made a worthy successor to the Skyline; one that has broken record after record.
You're still focused on the 4th gen Supra and conveniently not mentioning the 1-3 gen models.

My point is the Supra "badge" wasn't associated with any over the top performance for 3 of its 4 generations. When you consider the entire history of the Supra, this 5th gen will easily be worthy of the nameplate.